Don Bradman Cricket 14 released for
Playstation3, XBox360 and PC
Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes:
• Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
• Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
• A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
• Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
• A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height – imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to delivery that perfect bouncer!
• Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
• Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
• Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days’ play.
• The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
• More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
• An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 “The legend continues….”
Check out the Don Bradman Cricket 14 FaceBook page
Jetpack Joyride flies onto PlayStation3 and
PS Vita for FREE!
Big Ant Studios is proud to announce the release of the Halfbrick Classic Jetpack Joyride for Playstation3 and PS Vita for FREE!
Rugby League Live 2 Trailer Released!!
SYDNEY, Australia – June 28th, 2012: Tru Blu Entertainment announced today that Rugby League Live 2 is currently in development and will be released later this year on PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360®. Developed by Australian Game Studios Big Ant the game promises to deliver the hard-hitting action and excitement of the greatest game of all.
“The demand for a new Rugby League game on Playstation®3 and Xbox 360® has been staggering. We have listened to our fans and we are delighted to make this announcement”, said Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo.
“Rugby League Live 2 delivers an innovative new gameplay experience, accurately capturing the speed, creativity and strategy of today’s Rugby league” said Paul Kind, General Manager, NRL, Marketing and Commercial “It’s an incredibly realistic NRL experience and a must-have game for anyone who loves their rugby league”.
AFL Live Game of the Year Edition
Thank you all for making AFL Live the best selling AFL game of all time, now we have a Game of the Year Edition!!
Swashbuckling Adventure with Pirate Blast
Defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain’s Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
Pirate Blast features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.
Stay up to date!
If you would like us to keep you up to date then please feel free to register for our newsletter here.